Wie groß ist die Verbreitung von Narkolepsie in Deutschland?

allgemeines Diskussionsforum

Moderatoren: Jan, Webmaster

narkolepsi.dk

Wie groß ist die Verbreitung von Narkolepsie in Deutschland?

Ungelesener Beitragvon narkolepsi.dk » Sa 28. Jan 2012, 22:11

:shock: Hi Jan - I do not know if you remember me, but I have the Danish website www.narkolepsi.dk
Since I live in Flensburg, I have just visited the Slaflabor in Kiel where previously been hospitalized 3 to 4 times.
We had a discussion about how many people in Germany who have been diagnosed with Narcolepsy - have you any idea of ​​how many there are?
My clear impression is that it ignores the disease by claiming that there are only a few thousand with narcolepsy in Germany, which I very well may wonder when the rest of the world is about 1 person in 5000 who developed the disease ...
My problem was that I could not get qualified help down here when I have needed it which of course has been a problem with drugs, etc.
I hope that you or others reading this might tell me how many people here in Germany have the disease.

Sincerely
Mogens
mogens@narkolepsi.dk

NB: This is translated via Google so I reserve the right grammar and hope you understand it.

Enchen
Muntermacher

Re: Wie groß ist die Verbreitung von Narkolepsie in Deutschl

Ungelesener Beitragvon Enchen » Mi 8. Feb 2012, 15:45

Hey Mogans,

As far as I'm concerned, the number of official diagnoses in germany lies at about 4000.

Wish you a nice day!

Zurück zu „Treffpunkt“